Potomac Shores Resort Community Dumfries Virginia Update 2021
Potomac Shores Living Update 2021
Potomac Shores is the closest Resort Community to Washington DC.
Potomac Shores is located on the shores of the Potomac River and will have approximately thirty eight hundred homes when the community is completed.
- Home of the only public Jack Nicklaus Golf Course in Northern Virgina
- Luxury Homes built by NV Homes, Ryan Homes, Brookfield Homes, Pulte Homes. Coming soon in 2021 Drees and Stanley Martin
- Townhouse prices range from the low $400K up to $600K. These are not your average townhomes. These are luxury homes with two car garages and many feature four levels with an upper deck at the very top.
- Villas- These are two homes connected with two car garages. These homes can range in size and style. Find main floor owners bedrooms, vaulted ceilings, gourmet kitchens, open concept living, decks, covered porches,wooded lots and more. Sizes range from 2600 up 3800 when basements are totally finished.
- Single Family Homes- prices begin at $550,000 and go up to just around one million in Potomac Shores. Potomac Shores is about five years old, and as of 2020 the new home builders have SOLD OUT of Single Family Homes. Resale inventory is the way to go if you are seeking to buy a single family home in Potomac Shores. Many homes already existing back to the golf course, or have wooded lots, many of the oldest homes ( only 5 years old) Tidewater Designed homes. These homes have amazing interior trim packages, nine, ten even twenty foot high ceilings, coffered ceilings, open concept with front porches and back porches. The developers vision came to life now that the stunning landscape and tree lined sidewalk streets are flanked by gorgeous colorful James Hardie Siding Homes with front porches. This community hands down is one of kind in the Nothern Virgina area. Take a drive through, we think fall in love. We both live in this community. We were bitten by the Resort Style Living bug!
New Single Family Homes coming soon. Two builders are getting lots ready for 2021 pre-sales. Contact us for more information and a tour of this spectacular community. Ask for Patty 703-801-9367
Do you have a home to sell? Find out your home value instantly to know it is possible for you to sell and move to Potomac Shores. It all starts here.
- Scott Gardiner
- Robert Cox
- Luis Rivera
- Rackeish Boota
- Esther Hughs
- Lizdannette Kingsley
- Paul Nicolosi
- Christy Reidsma
- Roger Foley
- Kayla Lusk