Coming Soon- Belmont Bay Two Car Garage Townhouse ;
Coming Soon Single Family Home in Potomac Shores on Cul-de-sac Lot
Dated: March 8 2021
Coming Soon in Potomac Shores.
16901 Takeaway Lane, Dumfries VA 22026 will soon be FOR SALE
I have been asked to market and sell this gorgeous home. The home is in Coming Soon Status right now.
The First Look Open House will be Sunday March 28th from 2 pm to 4 pm. (So save the date. No showings before)
The 21 Day Coming Soon Status seems like a long time but let me explain why this is a good thing for the buyers:
- The coming status gives all homebuyers a fair chance to get pre-approved
- It, gives them a chance to drive around the area to see if they like it
- It gives prospective buyers a chance to their home ready for a quick sale so they can move up to a larger home.
- This allows Buyers Agents to be able to call their clients and share information with them about the COMING SOON home.
- Buyers can plan to attend in stead of missing a home they did not know was coming on the market.
- The COMING SOON Status is a win/win for all in this fast paced market.
So let me tell about this home. The home was built by Ryan Homes and it is an original tidewater design floor-plan built only in Potomac Shores. The dual porches, the wide interior trim package, the 9 ft ceilings, the wide staircase, the huge garage foyer in the center of the home just add to the unique feeling this home has in the Northern Virginia marketplace. Best of all this home sits on a premium lot facing the woods at the end of a cul-de-sac. Imagine living here....
The home features three three finished with over 4400 finished square feet of living space, and the owners hace added so many improvement over the six years they have lived here.
- 16 x 20 deck with remote control awning and stairs to the ground level.
- A retractable screen door from kitchen to the deck
- A paver patio with fire pit just outside the walkout basement
- A full finished basement includes a wine room, LVP floors, a linear electric fireplace in the rec room a game room area and full bath and a wine room!
- They added two sound systems in the home that convey with two smart remotes to control the TV's and surround sound throughout the home.
- They opted for the stone gas fireplace in family room upstairs and added a gorgeous feature wall of barn wood, a barn door hiding the pantry.
- They opted for the cream linen antique glazed cabinet with the upper glass doors.
- There is a large bakers island ( if you love to bake, you are going to love this kitchen)
- The entire main level features engineered wood floors with wood treds going up to the bedroom level and in the hallway upstairs.
- There are four bedrooms upstairs, dual closets in the owners suite and three full baths. One is a buddy bath!
- There is a formal dining room and formal living room in this home as well
- Interior Sprinkler System, James Hardie Siding, Exterior Lawn Irrigation System, French drains and the most gorgeous landscaped entrance
There is so much to talk about on this home. But I want to save some surprises. Actually, I can't for you all to see it on March 28th.
Bring your A Game, I have this home priced to sell.
Note:the sellers need to stay through June until their next home is ready down south. So if you can settle at the end of April and give them a sixty rentback and this home can be yours!
- Search for Homes FOR SALE in Potomac Shores Today
- Follow us on Instagram
- Meet the Twins Selling Real Estate
- Thinking of Selling Your Home Find Out What It is Worth Right Now
Listed by Peggy James Twins Selling Real Estate LLC, Samson Properties, 4500 Pond View Way Woodbridge VA |EHO
We know real estate. They have been servicing the Lake Ridge, Woodbridge and Dumfries Virginia area residents for decades. We are tech savvy, top producing REALTORS with a wealth of local real estate ....
Latest Blog Posts
Stunning Four Level Townhouse FOR SALE in Potomac Shores Dumfries Virginia ;
Coming Soon in Potomac Shores. 16901 Takeaway Lane, Dumfries VA 22026 will soon be FOR SALEI have been asked to market and sell this gorgeous